Harmful if swallowed or in contact with skin. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic life. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Wash skin thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Collect spillage. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
3050 SPRUCE ST
St Louis, 63103
Northern Kentucky University