Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Causes serious eye damage.
Wash skin thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/ Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/ physician. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
Northern Kentucky University