Combustible liquid. Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking. Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray. Wash skin thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/ physician if you feel unwell. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/ physician if you feel unwell. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. In case of fire: Use dry sand, dry chemical or alcohol-resistant foam for extinction. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
Northern Kentucky University