Harmful if swallowed. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray. Wash skin thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/ attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Collect spillage. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
Northern Kentucky University