Fatal if swallowed. Suspected of causing genetic defects. May damage fertility or the unborn child. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Wash skin thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth. IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention. Collect spillage. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
Northern Kentucky University