Harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye damage. May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray. Wash skin thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear eye protection/ face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
Northern Kentucky University