MINWAX WOOD FINISH Stain Marker Dark Walnut 2716
Flammable liquid and vapor.
Suspected of causing cancer.
May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
May cause respiratory irritation.
May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand
Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Wear protective gloves. Wear eye or face protection. Wear protective clothing. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Use explosion-proof electrical, ventilating, lighting and all material-handling equipment. Use only non-sparking tools. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Keep container tightly closed. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Do not breathe vapor. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Get medical attention if you feel unwell. IF exposed or concerned: Get medical attention. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTER or physician if you feel unwell. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or physician. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower.
15 MERCEDES DR
MONTVALE, NJ 07645
Northern Kentucky University