Harmful if swallowed. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Do not breathe dust or mist. Wash skin thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Collect spillage. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
Northern Kentucky University