Combustible liquid. May cause respiratory irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation.
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking. Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray. Wash skin thoroughly after handling. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Specific treatment (see supplemental first aid instructions on this label). If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. In case of fire: Use dry sand, dry chemical or alcohol-resistant foam for extinction. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
Northern Kentucky University